The services we provide
The services are run by L&T Patient Transport Services in partnership with the Acute NHS trust another private organisation, GP’s and the Police and Ambulance Services in supporting people to be escorted to their respective destinations. This is escorting our patients to and from hospital wards, Clinics, Accident and Emergency Departments and Community settings and Care Homes.
We have a variety of staffing levels from non-qualified with experienced mental health and general nursing and we also have complements of Qualified Mental Health Practitioners available if required to do so. If necessary, we are able to carry out a mental health assessment.
Our clinical experience will ensure that our patients are cared for throughout their journeys. We are committed to serving our community as a whole.
The different needs our service meets:
Our staff and transport services comply with the regulations to transport patients who are disabled. Our staffs are trained to support people with disability and we promote equality and diversity to all levels.
Our Services Include the following transportation codes:
- Outpatient transports
- Transfers of care
- Out of area
- Individual referrals
- We provide mobility services i.e wheelchairs
- Our vehicles are adapted to support people requiring stretchers
- Safe, Secure vehicle transportation
- Supporting the Clinical Commissioning Groups/ NHS/ Private Acute hospital/ Local Authorities with winter pressures
- Supporting NHS hospitals and NHS Ambulance Trust.
- Bed blocking/discharges
- Working with Memory clinics, Day Centres
- Cost Improvements Plans
- We cover the following areas Berkshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and we also conveyed across the United Kingdom